Useful information about the price structure at the Boutique & Gourmet Hotel Orso Grigio
• The prices are listed per person per day based on double occupancy
• The local tourism levy is not included in the prices
• The local tourism levy is currently € 2.50 per night per person aged 14 or above Additional charges and supplements
• Supplement for full board € 22.00 (not available during the following periods: 26th December to 6th January and 1st to 30th August)
• Supplement for a double room/single occupancy: 50% (during high season, from 20th December to 6th January
and from 1st to 25th August, it is impossible to reserve a double room for single use)
• Pets are allowed on request and are subject to a supplement of € 15.00.
This supplement does not include food. Pets are not allowed in the dining hall. Service times:
• Breakfast from 07:30 – 11:00
• Lunch at our bistro from 12:00 – 14:30
• Dinner from 19:30 – 21:00 Arrival and departure
• On arrival, your room will be available by 13:00.
• On the morning of departure, we kindly ask you to vacate your room by 11 o’clock. You may, of course, still use the hotel facilities until you depart.
Subject to availability, you can request a late check-out for a supplement. Booking conditions and cancellation fees:
• Your booking is legally binding, once we have received your written confirmation.
• In case of a later arrival or an earlier departure, we will charge you for the entire length of the confirmed stay.
• All bookings must be confirmed by paying a deposit of 30% of the total contracted amount or a minimum of € 200.00.
In the following please find our cancellation fees and conditions: travel cancellation insurance
• You may pay your bill or deposit in cash (up to a maximum of € 2,999.00), by European debit/bank card,
credit card (MasterCard or VISA) or a bank transfer prior to your arrival:
• Account holder: Ladinser Franz KG Banking institute: Sparkasse Innichen
IBAN code: IT16V0604558790000000025002
Deposits may also be paid through our online payment gateway